RE: Thoughts about path and intermediaries

Mark,

Good point... I haven't seen anyone define path yet... so I'll try one.

"A XMLP Path represents the sequences of intermediary nodes an XMLP Message
is required to pass through on its journey between sending and receiving
XMLP Processors/Applications."

Questions:
	1 Can an XMLP Path split and merge?
	2 Can there be loops in the path (message passes through the same
intermediary twice)?

Did you have a definition in mind?

Regards

Stuart