Announce: SOAP 1.1 Validator Web App

From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:29:34 -0800
To: "SOAP" <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "XML-Dev \(E-mail\)" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>, <xml-rpc@egroups.com>
Greetings!

Here's our new SOAP 1.1 Validator Web app..

http://validator.soapware.org/

This server is running Frontier 6.2, with our SOAP 1.1 support.

We used the validator approach with much success in shaking out
incompatibilities in XML-RPC implementations.

Now that SOAP is starting to be widely deployed it'll be interesting to know
if we're all talking the same language, or how far apart we are.

Tools like the validator can help, imho.

Dave

Dave Winer, UserLand Software
Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/
"It's even worse than it appears."