RE: [DS7] Third part intermediary - revised

John, and others:
I was wondering if we could not raise the idea behind DS7 one level up to abstract the principle involved, and then use the blind auction place as an example
or one of several "derivative scenarios" (as per last telcon).

My proposal would be something like:

DS7: An entity serves as a broker for information exchange between anonymous consumers and suppliers of information/data, matching their needs and possibly providing additional business logic.

An example would be: <<your text here>>

Another example is: <<perhaps a publish-subscribe scenario>>

Comments?
Nilo

Nilo Mitra			phone:+1 212-295-8467
Ericsson			fax: +1 212-295-8489