Fwd: INT: Intermediary Discussion

From: Craig Tataryn <craiger@tataryn.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:17:46 -0800
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hi there, I wrote an article on incorporating intermidiation into proxy
servers for SOAP based messages and posted it on a site I am developing.
It's a rough first draft, but I plan on extending it with more meat as
suggestions role in.

Please take a look at it and email me via the page any
comments/suggestions you may have:

http://www.computer-programmer.org/

Thanks,

Craig.

Martin Gudgin said:

There has been significant discussion ( and disagreement! <g> ) about
the
term 'intermediary' with respect to XP. This mail is intended to
stimulate
discussion of this term with the goal of having a new proposal for a
glossary definition by Feb 6. If you start any new threads on this
topic,
please prefix them with 'INT:' so people can pick them out easily
amongst
the other traffic on this list.
<SNIP!>
--
I've been trying to change the world for years, but they just won't give
me the source code....

Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.

begin:vcard
n:Tataryn;Craig
tel;home:952-884-6752
tel;work:952-842-5576
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.computer-programmer.org

org:Compuware;Professional Division
adr:;;3600 West 80th St. Suite 400;Bloomington;MN;55431;United States of America
version:2.1
email;internet:Craig.Tataryn@msdw.com
title:Senior Staff Analyst
fn:Craig Tataryn