Re: NameValue and NameValueList data types

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:43:08 -0500
To: Pete Hendry <peter.hendry@capeclear.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
> I would rather preempt this and define all basic types now. I think they are all there
> except KeyValue (I can't think of any others I have needed on a regular basis).

You have not responded to the counter-arguments that "array of structs
containing (key, value) is good enough," and why you feel it is not okay
to have that on a per-schema basis. In fact, the very point that you can
define a KeyValue list on a per-schema basis can be seen as a proof that
it's not a basic type.
	/r$

Encryption)
http://www.zolera.com