Re: Two issues to be opened relating to my rewrite for Issue 101 (and one more already resolved)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 10:13:32 -0500
To: moreau@crf.canon.fr
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Thanks.  Actually, the latest WD sometimes refers to multiple forms ("If
MU is "true" or "1"").  I think we can take that down to one form ("if MU
is "true"")  and then use the proposal as I suggest below.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
12/20/2001 07:11 AM