RE: Proposed Issue 173 Resolution (Hierarchical Fault Codes)

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:34:44 -0800
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

>Couldn't we have a more open content model, like:

I would really like to keep the fault code model as simple as possible
which is why I prefer a flat model which just lists the fault codes.
SOAP already provides an open content model based on headers and body
with special meaning and I am not convinced that we need another open
model to report fault codes.

Henrik