soap-envelope schema

From: Kumeda <kumeda@atc.yamatake.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:29:35 +0900
To: "'xml-dist-app'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I checked the the SOAP Envelope schema at
http://www.w3.org/2001/09/soap-envelope and found a problem. The
current schema seems not match what is defined in the SOAP
specification.

For example, the following SOAP message is schema-valid:

<env:Body>
    <myurl:what env:mustUnderstand = "1" />
</env:Body>

This is because the mustUnderstand attribute is defined as an global
attribute and the Body element is defined with attributes from any,
including the schema-defining, name spaces.

I think the tns:Body definition needs to include the xs:choice element
to chose either xs:any or tns:Fault element.

Could you correct me if I misunderstood something?

--
Kumeda, Yasuo                          TEL: +81-466-20-2430
                                       FAX: +81-466-20-2431

Fujisawashi Kawana 1-12-2
Kanagawa, 251-8522 JAPAN