RE: Proposed text for issue 155

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 12:19:46 -0500
To: "Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek@systinet.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
I'm inclined to leave it as is since I'm pretty sure the
text will go away anyway.  If it does stick around then
yes we should change it.
-Dug

"Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com> on 12/05/2001 12:15:56 PM

To:   "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek@systinet.com>, Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   xml-dist-app@w3.org
Subject:  RE: Proposed text for issue 155

Dug,

A picky catch on the last sentence (which I know originates from the
previous text):

> The actor attribute information item is to be used to indicate the
> SOAP node at which a particular SOAP header block is targeted.

Values carried in actor attribute information item denote 'roles', not SOAP
Nodes directly. We might want to be clearer about that.

Stuart