RE: Proposed text for issue 155

I'm inclined to leave it as is since I'm pretty sure the
text will go away anyway.  If it does stick around then
yes we should change it.
-Dug

"Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com> on 12/05/2001 12:15:56 PM

To:   "'Jacek Kopecky'" <jacek@systinet.com>, Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   xml-dist-app@w3.org
Subject:  RE: Proposed text for issue 155

Dug,

A picky catch on the last sentence (which I know originates from the
previous text):

> The actor attribute information item is to be used to indicate the
> SOAP node at which a particular SOAP header block is targeted.

Values carried in actor attribute information item denote 'roles', not SOAP
Nodes directly. We might want to be clearer about that.

Stuart