Re: SOAP and dynamic structures

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:56:03 -0500
To: "David E. Cleary" <davec@progress.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
You can come close by using the encoding mechanism and tagging all simple
types with xsi:type.  The resulting messages are generally more or less
self-describing in terms of data structure.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"David E. Cleary" <davec@progress.com>
Sent by: xml-dist-app-request@w3.org