Re: Possible new issue on interpretation of relative URI actors

The "resource" that might be dereferenced from the URI
could be a document containing the definition of the role
(in the case of SOAP-Env:actor) or it may be nothing more
than a name/identifier.

Note that it could also be used such that the "resource"
dereferenced could be the URI of the handler for that
block...

Cheers,

Chris