RE: Proposed Edits to "Framework" spec for header/body distinctio n.

Hi Noah,

Yeap... I guess the penny has dropped! I'm ok with it, I may even come to
like it! On one level it emphasises the opaqueness of whatever is in the
body, which feels a bit more like a traditional protocol oriented
header/body distinction.

Thanks,

Stuart