RE: Possible new issue on interpretation of relative URI actors

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 07:54:24 -0800
To: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Please have a look at the proposed text for handling xml base which
already discusses the question of how to establish a base URI for a
message and how to deal with URIs in general. Given that we already have
an issue for xml base I am wondering whether we need another issue.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2001Dec/0005.html