issues with SOAP RPC responses (link to soapbuilders)

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@idoox.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:19:37 +0200 (CEST)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Hi,

 I've sent to the soapbuilders list a message [1] regarding the
issues with SOAP RPC responses because we (the RPC task force)
need feedback from the SOAP builders.

 You might also be interested in the issues so I'm linking the
message in this way. If you cannot reply to the soapbuilders
list, please do reply here.

 I will gather the responses for the next RPC task force telcon
meeting.

                            Jacek Kopecky

                            Idoox
                            http://www.idoox.com/