RE: Issue 107: Clarify the terms application, actor & related no tions of identity.

Marc, Stuart:
Please see an amended proposal inlined below.
Nilo

How about the following (with additions in CAPITALS) to take care of the concern from a receiver's point of view:

"The special URI "http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-envelope/actor/next"
indicates that the SOAP header block is intended for the next SOAP node in the SOAP message path OR THE CURRENT SOAP RECEIVER, IN THE CASE WHEN SUCH A HEADER BLOCK IS RECEIVED AT A SOAP NODE."