Internationalization issue.

I received this mail from a member of the internationalization group
reminding me of an issue that was raised during our f2f in Boston which
was not recorded in my subsequent mail.

I believe that this should be added to the issues list.  The issue
is that unnormalized payloads cannot predictably be routed based
upon their content.

We can, of course, decide that this is an issue which we need not
address,
but I think we should capture it.