RE: [XML-Question] XML Interop

From: Dick Brooks <dick@8760.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:37:22 -0500
To: "Chinh Le" <chinhl@lewiz.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
> Is there a XML Interop event for ebXML?

I'm not aware of one. The ebXML Proof of Concept team is focused on building
a demo for the ebXML meeting in Vienna next month.

Dick Brooks (ebXML liaison to W3C XML Protocol Activity)
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions