RE: [soapbuilders] question re: namespace hierarchies

Henrik,

The SOAP 1.1 spec says the following about SOAPAction:

"6.1.1 The SOAPAction HTTP Header Field
The SOAPAction HTTP request header field can be used to indicate the intent
of the SOAP HTTP request. The value is a URI identifying the intent. SOAP
places no restrictions on the format or specificity of the URI or that it is
resolvable. An HTTP client MUST use this header field when issuing a SOAP
HTTP Request."

Can you explain why you feel ebXML must use an absolute URI for SOAPAction,
given the above description of SOAPAction within the SOAP spec.

Thanks,

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions