[AM] - Modules and Handlers

From: Waqar Sadiq <wsadiq@vitria.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 07:56:56 -0700
To: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "'David Fallside'" <fallside@us.ibm.com>

In the telecon on 4/4/2001, we all agreed on the following definitions of
XMLP Module and XMLP handlers:

XMLP Module: An XMLP module is a basic unit for the definition of extensions
to XMLP. An XMLP module encapsulates the definition of zero or more related
XMLP blocks and their associated processing rules. These processing rules
are realised in an XMLP handlers.

XMLP Handlers: The abstraction for the processing and/or logic defined by an
XMLP module involving zero or more XMLP Blocks.

We would like to close this issue, so I propose to accept these definitions.

Thanks,

Waqar Sadiq