Re: [AM] 5.3 Attachement of Arbitrary Content

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:14:51 +0200
To: Waqar Sadiq <wsadiq@vitria.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Waqar,

There used to be an operation called XMLP_Data, when the AM supported
explicitely both one-way and request-response operations. It's gone now, and we
only have XMLP_UnitData (one-way, with optional correlation parameter).

What you have found is a leftover from the previous version; and I think it's
been fixed already in the editor's copy.

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques.