Re: [AM] 5.3 Attachement of Arbitrary Content

Waqar,

There used to be an operation called XMLP_Data, when the AM supported
explicitely both one-way and request-response operations. It's gone now, and we
only have XMLP_UnitData (one-way, with optional correlation parameter).

What you have found is a leftover from the previous version; and I think it's
been fixed already in the editor's copy.

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques.