Re: mid-course correction on abstract model for module processing

Mark,

Catching up on this one...

R802 may indeed lead to some representation that physically partitions the message,
and header/body is one such representation; but then it only helps the final receiver
"process XMLP blocks intended for them without processing the entire message", *not*
the intermediaries.

And I agree with you, "what if header blocks reference body blocks"? A solution that
comes to mind is to order blocks, so that blocks targeted at the same... thing...
(waiting for a conscencus here) are contiguous. But then the order for one
intermediary may not be optimal for another intermediary. (And besides, I think there
is a conscencus that the ordering of blocks is semantically important, and so it may
not be changed lightly!)

Jean-Jacques.