Introduction - Jim Trezzo, Oracle Corp.

From: Jim Trezzo <jim.trezzo@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:36:47 -0700
To: w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hello,

I am Jim Trezzo and will be representing Oracle in the XML Protocol
activity along with David Clay.  I lead Oracle's activities in the W3C
(AC representative, XML Schema and XML Query).  I am also involved with
OMG, particularly as it relates to XML, messaging and EAI (or B2B as
some call it).

In a previous life I developed networking and communications software
(transport and routing).  Today however my interests are more about
middleware and database.

I look forward to working with this (large) group, many of which I have
worked with before.

Jim Trezzo
Oracle Corp.
650 506 8240