RE: Removal (Time for XMail?)

From: Jeff Smith <jeffs@metamail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:36:27 -0400
To: "'Aaron Swartz '" <aswartz@swartzfam.com>, "'XML-DIST-APP '" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Aaron Swartz said...
> I think this is definitely an interesting area for XML work, and
> relates to a lot of stuff I've been working on. Anyone have pointers to
> people who are already working on this kind of thing? I'm interested.

Actually, I have something similar under development in our lab. It grew out
of our investigations into deferred content fulfillment for high bandwidth
message content. It's proving to be very powerful and as some have already
observed, offers a very compelling substrate for publishing and distribution
systems.

Jeff Smith
Chief Technology Officer
Metamail, Inc.