RE: Removal (Time for XMail?)

Perhaps since XML only defines a single document, there should be a way to
reference other documents from within a document.

See:
MIME Implementation for the Warwick Framework
http://www.roads.lut.ac.uk/MIME-WF.html

Encapsulating SGML Documents Using the Multipart/Related Content-Type
http://sunsite.org.uk/rfc/draft-ietf-mimesgml-encap-02.txt

MikeD