Introduction

From: <john_ibbotson@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:42:35 +0100
To: w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

Hello,
My name is John Ibbotson and I will be one of IBM's reps on the XML
Protocol working group. I am based at the Hursley development laboratory in
the UK and have particular interest in XML and messaging. I have been
active in the ebXML TRP group since its start in November last year and
look forward to a successful working relationship with the other members of
the group.
John

XML Technology and Messaging,
IBM UK Ltd, Hursley Park,