Introduction

From: Kevin Mitchell <kevin.mitchell@xmls.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:24:08 -0400
To: "'w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org '" <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org '" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, Joel Neu <joel.neu@xmls.com>, John Evdemon <john.evdemon@xmls.com>
Hello, I am Kevin Mitchell. I will be serving as XMLSolutions' alternate
representative to the XML Protocol Working Group.

I have been involved with architecture, design and development of
distributed systems for 7 years; the large majority of the past 2 years have
involved data exchange/application integration using XML and Java. I am
currently a contributor to the Apache SOAP project.

At XMLSolutions, I serve as an architect and senior software engineer for
our core product set.

I look forward to participating in this group!

Kevin Mitchell
XMLSolutions