RE: SOAP header for authentication etc

Satish,

Could you amplify on this somewhat? When you say that
BizTalk and RNIF 2.0 will utilize S/MIME 3 what exactly
do you mean?

Here are some possibilities:

(1) BizTalk and RNIF use mime Multipart/Related packaging,
so, clearly, they can utilize S/MIME for encryption and
digital signing.

(2) You have called out a general security model for BizTalk
(similarly RNIF 2.0). Such a security model may have some
standard XML tags, and these tags specifically support S/MIME 3.

(3) I have missed the point entirely.

- prateek