Introduction

From: Randy Waldrop <rwaldrop@webmethods.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:12:57 -0400
To: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>, "David Fallside" <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "Joe Lapp" <jlapp@webmethods.com>
Hello, my name is Randy Waldrop and I live in northern Virginia,
USA. I will be representing webMethods, Inc. in the XML Protocol
Working Group.

I am a senior product developer with webMethods.  I have over 20
years of experience working with data communications protocols,
such as SNA, X.25, TCP/IP, and many others. I hope that I can
assist the WG in developing practical standards, which can be
quickly implemented by product vendors and businesses. I feel
that to be successful, these protocols must be simple, complete,
well documented, and straightforward to implement. I look
forward to contributing to the success of this WG.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/XML-Protocol-Charter
last revised 2000/09/13.

Randy Waldrop