From: Asir S Vedamuthu [mailto:asirv@webmethods.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 1:04 PM
To: Conner, Wesley M; xml-dist-app@w3.org
Subject: RE: SOAP and Tool Accommodation

Schema Defs in SOAP do not conform to April 7, 2000 specs. I manually
modified them and attached these files. Yes, XML Spy and Authority have
difficulty constructing proper QNames. I hope this helps.

All the best,

Asir S Vedamuthu
webMethods, Inc.
(Phone) 703-460-2513 (Fax) 703-460-2513 (E-mail) asirv@webmethods.com