Presentation on SOAP and XML Schemas

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:31:55 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
At the XML protocols face to face meeting today, I was asked to present a
short informal introduction to XML schemas and use of schemas in SOAP 1.1.
Here are the slides (slightly cleaned up from the ones shown this morning.)
Since none of this information is W3C member confidential, and since the
material may be of interest to a broad audience, I am posting this to the
public xml-dist-app list.  Please keep in mind that the attached was pulled
together in less than a hour from fragments of other presentations, so it
probably has some rough edges.

(See attached file: schemas_and_soap.PDF)

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142