blocks, BXXP, BEEP

From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:20:34 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I was just looking over the XML Protocols Matrix at:
http://www.w3.org/2000/03/29-XML-protocol-matrix

The information on blocks is pretty minimal, and the matrix notes the
'expiring Internet-Drafts' problem.  The blocks folks have set up a site
that provides a lot of info at:
http://www.bxxp.org

In particular, the latest drafts are listed at:
http://www.bxxp.org/bxxp/info/drafts.jsp

Seems like a bit of indirection might let someone else deal with changing
draft numbers.

(And yes, I'm looking at blocks as a possible answer to some of the XML for
email questions raised last week.)

Simon St.Laurent
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML