Requirements document and use cases

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:45:27 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
As per my action item, I looked into the charter and the process
document.

The charter reads[1]:

   The Working Group shall start by developing a requirements document,
   and then evaluate the technical solutions proposed in the SOAP/1.1
   submission against these requirements.

We therefore do not have any particular constraints with the
requirements document.

We can publish it with an incomplete list of use cases (or even without
use cases at all), and then publish a more complete version later.

  1. http://www.w3.org/2000/09/XML-Protocol-Charter#scope

--
Hugo Haas - W3C/MIT