[DR203] to section 4

From: Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:49:15 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
The discussion in the telecon about DR203 was ended before I had a chance
to make this suggestion.  Rather than bog down the telecon, I decided to
send this to the list.

I suggest moving DR203 into section 4.4 (Out-of-scope, application
semantics).  Any re-writing to better explain the reasons why it was
dropped from the in-scope section can be handled in the work to edit section 4.

Paul