Manila's SOAP interface

From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 06:30:41 -0800
To: "SOAP" <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Last week we released what we think is a milestone in the deployment of SOAP
1.1.

Much as desktop apps have scripting interfaces accessible through COM or
Apple Events, we've created a Web application, Manila, that in addition to
being accessed through a browser interface, can also be accessed through a
scripting interface, using SOAP or XML-RPC.

Manila is a browser-based content management system.

We have a whitepaper explaining where we're going with this:

http://www.xmlrpc.com/bootstrappingTheTwoWayWeb

And the SOAP interface is explained here:

http://www.xmlrpc.com/manilaRpcSpec

Dave