Re: XP Service URIs

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:

> However, I don't think it should be required as
> several protocol bindings (most of the *transfer* protocols like HTTP,
> SMTP etc.) have mechanisms for indicating where to send the message.

We have one requirement which states that we will support requests using
different protocols along the way. To support such transcoders, it might be
better to put information such as the service URI within the request's
header. It will make it easier to shield the transcoder from the ingress and
outgress protocols.

That being said, it's fine for me if it's a MAY, as Henry suggested.

Jean-Jacques.