Re: [Off-Topic] mailing list maintenance

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:11:39 +0100 (MET)
To: Oisín Hurley <ohurley@iona.com>
cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Oisín Hurley wrote:

> Anyone really know how this works so I can avoid it in
> the future?

There are multiple ways of being on the list:
1/ posting allowed, no email received
2/ posting and receiving email, maybe dropped on error
3/ same as 2/ except that user will never be dropped.

I can try to add you in the third section, but the strange thing is that I
didn't receive notification that you were dropped...

--
Yves Lafon - W3C / Jigsaw - XML Protocol - HTTP