(unknown charset) RE: DR604

> Hi Oisin,
>
> I think the easy fix is to add the word 'content' to the end of DR604. Which
> becomes:
>
> "...This requirement implies it must be possible apply many transport or
> application protocol bindings to the XP message without information loss
> from the message (content). "
>
> In terms of what intermediaries can touch and what transformations they can
> perform on the semantics of an interaction... its not clear to me that we
> have established any stated requirements - eg. do say request/response
> interactions fully nest through a bunch of intermediaries or is it a
> hop-by-hop chain of request/response pairs; what can an intermediary that
> signs a message touch... but thats for a different section...
>
> Regards
>
> Stuart

There is another issues that Stuard has touched on ... do we need
different intermediary schemas for routing varying from one communication
patter to another. We should not allow such a thing ... However we must
clearly separate the transport intermediaries from XP intermediaries (I
hope we are talking about XP intermediaries).

- Octav