DR 703: 2 reqs in one + dup?

From: MOREAU Jean-Jacques <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:19:23 +0100
To: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I suggest the following requirement be split into two, 703a and 703b.

Furthermore, I consider 703a to be a duplicate of requirement 200,
bullet 3 ("Provision for specifying errors in a reply message.")

DR703a
              The XP specification must define a means to convey
              error information as a fault. The capability of XP
carrying
              a fault message must not depend on any particular
              protocol binding.

DR703b
             The XP specification must define a
              mechanism or mechanisms to allow the transfer of status
              information within an XP message without resort to use
              of XP fault messages or dependence on any particular
              interaction model.

Jean-Jacques.