[DR305] : two requirements in one.

From: RUELLAN Herve <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:12:10 +0100
To: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
To my understanding, DR305 contains two requirements: one about the
creation of complex applications, the other about the facilities
provided by XP. So I suggest splitting this requirement in two.

Furthermore, I find the second sentence of the requirement rather
hard to understand, so I would propose to drop it.

Last, I think we should add payment among the facilities we take into
account.

To handle these points, I suggest to replace DR305 by the two following
requirements:

- DR305a:
The XML Protocol SHOULD provide functionality to enable the creation of
complex applications.

- DR305b:
The XML protocol SHOULD provide facilities (possibly optional
standardised header and/or trailer elements) to encourage a common
approach for providing facilities such as: authentication, encryption,
payment, reliable delivery, sessions and transactions.

Hervé Ruellan