RE: DR305/DR306

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:45:49 -0800
To: "Mark Needleman - DRA" <mneedlem@dra.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

> I believe both of these should be a MUST

Both of these are effective relative requirements and as such impossible
to evaluate without knowing what specific case we are looking at. There
might very well be cases where XML protocol is not the appropriate
protocol and we should therefore have the opportunity to say that this
is not something we consider within the scope of what XP is supposed to
do. This is what is meant by the "should" which I consider the right
wording.

Henrik