Re: XML within XML - includes, transcludes, whatever

From: Lucas Gonze <lgonze@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:27:05 -0500 (EST)
To: Daniel Barclay <Daniel.Barclay@digitalfocus.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
If you have a tightly integrated group of programmers you have power to
enforce standards, but in a group as varied as "all internet programmers
using XML" it is wise to expect a wide range of input quality.

In the context of a complex document made up of fragments from different
parties, it makes sense to validate the fragments separately.

- Lucas Gonze