Press Release -GASX

From: Vernon deMell <greenfld@ican.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:17:50 +0200 (MET DST)
To: xml-dist-app@HTDN.w3.org
Press Release

"Hello xml-dist-app"

Please visit http://www.greenfield-hydroponics.com/ for the technical details and
applications of US and canadian patented Solar, 110/220 volt powered portable

Please visit http://www.greenfield-hydroponics.com/fodder.ushtml to know how you can
grow fresh barley, oat, corn fodder and herbs for your very valuable horses.

This e-mail is send to you because either you have requested it or for your information. If you wish to
remove your e-mail from our database please reply and write REMOVE in subject line. Please do not write
any thing in the taxt. We apologize you if this e-mail has come to you by an error.