Your press comments

From: Michael Condry <Michael.Condry@eng.sun.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: dave@USERLAND.COM
Cc: condry@jurassic.Eng.Sun.COM, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Dave-

You certainly mis-understood my statement (not Anne).
http://scriptingnews.userland.com/2000/05/20

I did not imply that Sun was opposed to SOAP. I did say
there were reasons for concern over User level
protocols and we needed to be careful about
security and other items. I also said there
was some concerns over HTTP port 80 overload
and referred folks to Keith Moore's memo.

I appreciate if you are clear to others about my statements
and their implications.

Thank you,

Michael