Update of SOAP entry in protocol matrix

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 17:59:05 -0700
To: <eric@w3.org>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "David Turner" <dturner@microsoft.com>
Eric,

After the SOAP submission as a W3C NOTE, on the page

    http://www.w3.org/2000/03/29-XML-protocol-matrix
    @(#) $Id: 29-XML-protocol-matrix.html,v 1.16 2000/05/09 20:23:53
eric Exp $

could you please update the SOAP entry as follows:

* The link to the spec should point to [1]

* Under "organization", the names should be the ones listed on the W3C
submission request [2] as submitters

* "Authors" should be the ones listed on [1]

* "Status" should be "W3C NOTE" (if you mean document status - I don't
understand the term "deployed"/"coded")

* There are now two namespaces and two schemas - one of each for the
SOAP envelope [3] and for the SOAP encoding rules [4] respectively.

* The example should be updated (you can take a new one from the W3C
Note) and I would suggest removing the HTTP stuff as it is not used in
any of the other examples that I believe also may be using HTTP or add
it to them all where it makes sense.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Submission/2000/05/
[3] http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/