Re: The Two Way Web

>>doesn't explain what you want to be "two-way".

Here's the key quote:

"In other words, if you want the best Web editing environment, you have to
figure out how to connect the best writing, design and graphics tools to the
content system, as if they were Web browsers."

Imagine a word processor that's wired into a web site, not the kind of web
site that DAV supports, but a content managed website.

We could have built on DAV, but we would have only been able to do what it
permits, which isn't all that we want to do.

Rather than write a full specification for the software we already have
running, you could create your own site, learn how it works, and imagine a
writing, design and graphic tool that was designed to plug right into it.

http://www.editthispage.com/

Thanks..

Dave