Re: The Two Way Web

Hi again Dave,

I didn't want to let this thread die.  There's an extremely important
issue that Dan has raised; what exactly is wrong with HTTP 1.1 for
the Two Way Web?

I'd ask this question to Ken too - what's wrong with HTTP 1.1?
DWC includes getMessages() and postMessage() which appear to be
similar to HTTP GET and POST at a first glance.  Have you seen DRP?
It would appear to be a tool that could help you rearchitect DWhite
to be more document-centric, and it doesn't use any unexpected HTTP
extensions (it uses a new header, but in a completely supported way).

http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-drp-19970825.html

MB