FW: your protocol matrix: some updates

From: Bernhard Dorninger <bernhard.dorninger@scch.at>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:47:21 +0200
To: "XML DistApp ML" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Dear discussion group , dear Eric

I noticed, that the links concerning BXXP are broken. Here's a
working link:

http://www.invisible.net/developers/drafts.html
or
http://mappa.mundi.net/Internet-Drafts/blocks-protocol.html

Although I don't think that BXXP should be in the matrix "XML protocols".
After
reading the spec, I think BXXP is a transport protocol, which
does allow an XML payload (that is the default) . But also any other payload
format can be used. However, BXXP does not specify any XML grammar. So maybe
it should be moved to non-XML protocols.

regards,
Bernhard

Bernhard Dorninger

Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Softwarepark Hagenberg, Hauptstraße 99
A-4232 Hagenberg, Austria
mailto:bernhard.dorninger@scch.at
http://www.scch.at