Typical use case to consider - FW: [SOAP] SQL Image File in SOAP message

The attached e-mail from the SOAP list represents a typical use case for XP.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions