Re: DR 122: Mapping issues

From: Henry Lowe <hlowe@omg.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 20:09:45 -0500
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: "xml-dist-app@w3.org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Jean-Jacques,

Sorry, but I'm confused by the following.

The current text for DR 122 is given.  Then (in the proposal) it is
suggested that this text for DR 122 is a dup(licate) of DR 122.
Unless there is a typo here, I don't understand what is a duplicate
of what.

I'd rather not drop anything until I understand what is being
duplicated.

Best regards,
Henry