SOAP 1.1- typos?

From: Randy Waldrop <rwaldrop@webmethods.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:21:57 -0400
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Please ignore this if it is incorrect or has already been pointed out.
I didn't see it in the archives or the Henrik's issues list.

In sec 1.3, the example reads:
>Example 2 SOAP Message Embedded in HTTP Response
>
>HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>
><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
>  xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
>  SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
>   <SOAP-ENV:Body>
>       <m:GetLastTradePriceResponse xmlns:m="Some-URI">
>           <Price>34.5</Price>
>       </m:GetLastTradePriceResponse>
>   </SOAP-ENV:Body>
></SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

This looks like a typo to me:
>  SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
                                                                     ^
It would seem to terminate the 'Envelope' element prematurely.

The same thing is seen in Appendix examples 5, 6, 7, and 8.

-Randy Waldrop